[TR] TR4 vs TR4A seat frames

Subject: [TR] TR4 vs TR4A seat frames
From: cliff_hansen at earthlink.net (Cliff Hansen)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:00:45 -0700
I?m about to send the seats to the upholsterer for recovering.  Although I took
the seats out of a TR4A, they currently have TR4 style coverings.  They are
both fixed back (not folding) seats.  I haven?t looked at the frames.   It may
be that the previous owner(s) replaced the original seats with a pair from a
TR4, or maybe they recovered the TR4A seats with TR4 style covering.  I don?t
know.

Does anyone know if the TR4 and TR4A frames are the same?   If they are
different, are they different enough that it will be a problem to use TR4A
coverings?

Thanks,

Cliff