[TR] flocking

Subject: [TR] flocking
From: kentech0822 at myfairpoint.net (Peter K)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:02:53 -0400
Sorry, I?m on the digest so I might be late in responding.
But when I redid my 3A door panels, I used black felt that I bought a the craft
supply store for under $1 per piece. I used 3M spray adhesive to glue it on.
You would never know it?s not ?flocked? unless you removed the pockets to
inspect them.

hth,
PeterK

Subject: [TR] Is flocking spray paint available anywhere?
To: <triumphs at autox.team.net>

Has anyone has ever come across or know of a source for the flocking that is
used on the cubby boxes and the door panel inserts on the TR3s? I'm assuming it
might come in a spray can? Any ideas? Appreciate it.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB