[TR] John Dunbar's address

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] John Dunbar's address
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:31:11 -0800 (PST)
Hi List!
I wrote about John Dunbar being in the hospital some digests ago. Phil repl=
ied =

to me asking if I could print out the address of the hospital that he is in=
. I =

replied that I would.

I tried phoning his wife earlier & there wasn't any answer. I just=A0got of=
f the =

phone with John's wife & she can't recall the exact address, but said that =
if =

ANYONE wishes to send a card or a little note of encouragement, then to sen=
d it =

to her & she will give it to John. She also stated that john did seem to e =
in =

better spirits today than other days. So I do think that now would be a goo=
d =

time to write to him. REMEMBER, he is NOT on the inter net now, so hand wri=
tten =

note or a card is the only means of communicating with him. Here is where y=
ou =

should=A0snail-mail things to:

John Dunbar
9290 E. 82nd St.