[TR] John Dunbar & Hardy

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] John Dunbar & Hardy
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:44:43 -0800 (PST)
Hi List!
I don't know of how many of you have known or met John Dunbar But he's in t=
he =

hospital, now.
About last month is went outside at night to have a cigarette on his porch.=
 He =

fell & shattered bones in one of his legs & broke BOTH arms. Therefore, He =
can't =

move himself out of bed to get around by wheel chair or even crutches. He's =

going to rehab now. He's NOT on the computor at all. This is how I found ou=
t =

about is fall, because all at once I wasn't receiving any E-mails from him =
so I =

phone & found out. I just spoke to his wife & asked her if it would be all =
right =

to let the list know about his fall & she gave me the 'go a head'. so this =

explains why I'm telling the list of John's fall so late. =A0
He doesn't feel like using the computor or the cell phone, so there is real=
ly no =

way to contact him.

To Hardy,
I Have E-mailed you & I know that some servers=A0think that my E-mails are =
spam =

(because of my address)=A0& will not even deliver it into the spam box, so =
you =

would have never known that I had sent one to you.=A0Please contact me or l=
ook in =

your spam box to see if my E-mails were delivered.=A0 =

Thanks=A0you list for listing & I'm sorry to have bother the rest of you wh=
o do =

not know John.-Cosmo Kramer =

      =

Triumphs@autox.team.net