Re: [TR] [Autojumble] For sale - CA black license plates -

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] [Autojumble] For sale - CA black license plates -
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:15:53 -0800 (PST)
I think there is an emotional link for California in the 60s and agree that=
 for =

a time CA registration was a good indication of a rust free body.=A0 Blue p=
lates =

were introduced in CA in '69 so only the earliest TR6s would have black pla=
tes.=A0 =

Some TR3s would have the reverse=A0- black on gold plates which is cool too=
! =A0I =

have=A0a very=A0faded =A0'69 TR6 (jasmiine/black) out of CA's central valle=
y=A0with its =

original black plates. The plates get as many comments as the car when I'm =
out =

and about - go figure! =

Make sure you fit black plates with tamper resistant hardware!

Steve