[TR] What's the specification?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] What's the specification?
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 13:22:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi list!

Well, I finely got a chance to check out my left front hub for wheel wobbly=
. I =

took the list's advice on checking out the front hub by use of a dial indic=
ator. =

Placing the movable 'pin' as close to the outside face of the hub & rotatin=
g the =

disc slowly (without moving the alignment of the hub to the needle, to get =
a =

reading of .030" of a lateral waver.

Question: =

Is that with in spects? =

What is the specifications?=A0=A0=A0=A0 =A0I know that anything more than .=
003" of lateral =

movement on the flywheel is the max it can be.

I also noticed that one wheel stud=A0is able to be pushed out with the ligh=
t =

pressure with my figure. I'll have to get that fixed later, but I'm now thi=
nking =

if it's necessary to get the hub refaced?If I don't reply to you right away=
, it =

most likely that I read your reply on the digest.
=A0-Cosmo Kramer =

      =

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html