[TR] TR6 scuttle vent drain tubes

Subject: [TR] TR6 scuttle vent drain tubes
From: McGaheyRx at aol.com (McGaheyRx at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:14:43 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 2/28/2011 5:41:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org writes:

I  recently asked that same question over in the 6-Pack Forum and was told
that you can see the tubes under the dash near the windshield posts. I
haven't checked mine yet and don't know if it's that easy or  not.

yeah, it really is that easy - after you remove the carpet side panel - if
you're laying in the footwell looking up at it.

I sent Peter a picture of a bare body shell - the hole the tube goes into
is pretty easily visible

Cheers,
Jack Mc