[TR] TR4 Accelerator shaft removal

Subject: [TR] TR4 Accelerator shaft removal
From: trguy at cfl.rr.com (James Henningsen)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:10:54 -0500
Thanks everyone for the feedback.  Everything is off the car at this stage
that can come off the car in preparation for paint, so I can easily access
the shaft.  Let me see if i can get the pins out. That should help.  I
wasn't quite sure what they were and don't want to damage anything.
Thanks again,
Jim Henningsen