[TR] TR4 hardtop center section

Subject: [TR] TR4 hardtop center section
From: kinneyjr at msn.com (Jeremy Kinney)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:33:02 -0500
Granted, I have not read this entire thread, but oh my, if folks are offering
honest-to-goodness original TR4 factory hardtops, anybody have an extra
aluminum/steel center section they would be willing to part with?  Or should I
just take my spot by the Easter Bunny on the Diet Dr. Pepper commercial as the
guy hoping to find just that piece?

Thanks,
Jeremy Kinney
'66 TR4A