[TR] Your name on the Roll of Honour? Triumph Trans-AmeriCa 2009

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Your name on the Roll of Honour? Triumph Trans-AmeriCa 2009
From: John Macartney <macartney.john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:54:48 +0000 (GMT)
Friends on this list. If you took part in any aspect of the Drive in 2009 w=
here =

I met so many people who had been just 'cyber-friends' up to that time, I'd=
 like =

to hear from you. The book of the event is going to print during this year =
in =

the States and it will feature a Roll of Honour=A0of all those who took par=
t =

and/or in some way made a specific contribution to the event itself.
I have already emailed all the contacts I had with all the clubs who most =

kindly=A0invited me to visit them during the course of the trip and I'm con=
fident =

they'll be replying to me as soon as they have completed the participant li=
sts I =

have requested. However,=A0for all sorts of reasons I may not receive some =
of =

those lists and so won't have all the names I'm so anxious to have. So, if =
you =

took part in the Drive or attended a show in support of it with your car, p=
lease =

email me off-list with the following details:

The year, make and model of your car
Your name and that of your crew
Whether you drove part of the route - or not
The name of your club

I can then make sure your name goes on the Roll of Honour. Please note the =

spelling of 'honour.' I know you guys normally omit the 'u' for this word, =
but =

I'm including it in the book because some of=A0*you* took part in the event=
 :) =

FYI, fundraising has been on-going since the event finished and is now =

approaching US$100,000 overall.

Thanks, Jonmac

      =

Triumphs@autox.team.net