[TR] Tony Cascio

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Tony Cascio
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 12:17:57 -0500
I recieved the following from Tony's wife Jeanne yesterday and with her
permission I am passing on to the list. Many of you know Tony from VTR and his
red TR3.  Thought you would want to know. Sounds like he is having a tough go
of it. I will pass on updates.

Marty

> Subject: Prayer request
> From: allegrorover@mac.com
> Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:55:59 -0500
> CC: allegrorover@mac.com
> To: allegrorover@mac.com
>
> Dear Family and friends,
> I am writing to let you know that we need some prayers, some of you are aware
>and others I haven't been able to let you know yet, but Tony had a heart
>attack a few days ago and had double by-pass surgery yesterday. It was quite a
>shock to both of us and we still cannot believe what just happened over the
>last 72 hours. They had to take him to Jacksonville Fl for the surgery. He is
>doing very well but is very sore and will have a long road to recovery, but we
>all know him well enough to know he is a fighter and will be back in action
>soon. Our son Anthony flew in from NY and Eric and his girlfriend Erin from
>Savannah have been with us through all this, so I have great support. Paul and
>Rachel have been in touch non-stop, not to mention our wonderful family and
>friends who sent many prayers already and have been a great support even long
>distance. Thank you all for being here for us and I will keep you updated
>often. Love and hugs to all.
> Jeanne

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html