[TR] TR3a hood stick cover

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] TR3a hood stick cover
From: "Joe Laurito" <trglory@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:24:04 -0500
I finally got around to fitting the hood stick cover to my TR3a yesterday.
Careful measurements insured a crisp fit and the pull-on corners fit like a
glove. The TRF cover has two lift-a-dot fasteners preinstalled at the inside
corners and I'm not quite sure where the pegs need to be placed. I have
never paid attention to the cover on other cars and don't see anything in
the books, so I have no clue. If someone can send me a picture off-list or
some reference dimensions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Laurito

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47