[TR] TR4 Front suspension replacement early vs late commission #'s

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4 Front suspension replacement early vs late commission #'s
From: "Dachnowicz, Peter" <DACHNOWP@APTEA.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:18:57 -0500
My to be rolling chassis commission # is CT26535, I plan on using parts from a
commission # CT5908 for the front end suspension .
 I intended on rebuilding the entire front suspension using parts exclusively
from the Ct5908 commission car.

Q1: Will there be any problem mating up assembled front suspension to the later
commission chassis?
Q2: When ordering replacement parts, I presume I should order them based upon
the earlier commission #?
Q3:   Could I utilize (If I was consistent ) utilize the replacement parts for
the later commission #? (ie ball joints and control arms)

Thank you

Peter
551.427.1178

Triumphs@autox.team.net