[TR] 1940 Ford, no TR

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 1940 Ford, no TR
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:31:07 -0500
A friend whose husband passed away this summer is looking to unload
"stuff".  One of his stuff that she would like to sell is a 1940
Ford.  I do not know any model info but can find out.  I remember I
saw it once but that was a decade or two ago.  He used it as a daily
driver sometimes.  He was also a stickler for authenticity and once
even dug up a NOS rear windshield wpier for it, apparently a rare
item.

I have NFI.  If this car intrigues any of you, drop me a line.

Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html