Re: [TR] TR4 front floor mats

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 front floor mats
From: Jay Holekamp <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:19:18 -0800 (PST)
Like Darrell, I'd also gladly buy=A0a set or two of TR4 rubber floor mats. =
We've =

both=A0probably seen the same=A0car with the single example of TR4 mats sti=
ll in =

existence. They were flimsy and replaced early on with readily available ca=
rpet, =

which was a good=A0upgrade at the time. Originality (like door gaps) was a =
non =

issue then.

Perhaps if enough interest is shown, TRF will reproduce TR4 rubber floor ma=
ts.

brgds, Jay
'64 Triumph TR4 since '67