[TR] Triumph Entertainment

To: GHaynesTR4@aol.com
Subject: [TR] Triumph Entertainment
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:30:23 -0800 (PST)
Hey George,
     I have a grainy VHS copy of "The Wonder Years" where a red TR3 plays
prominently. It is about a guy that is ordered around by the family
X-chromosomes and his TR3 is his escape. The Savage guy (whatever his name was
on the show...) is witnessing this from the sidelines. About 30 or 40 minutes
and pretty entertaining. You are welcome to borrow a copy if you return it.

     -Bill in Tehachapi