[TR] TR3 Turn Signal Issues

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Turn Signal Issues
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:00:47 -0800 (PST)
     The left turn signal blinker on my TR3A works fine. The right signal
blinks fast with both lamps working (front and rear). I have a beeper for an
indicator and it doesn't make any noises. It is like it blinks so quickly
and/or weakly that it doesn't do the indicator light or beeper. I'll be
troubleshooting this in the next couple of nights. Which should I be looking
for, a short or a bad ground?
     Interestingly enough, last time I had trouble with this (two summers ago)
it was my flasher had failed for the right side only.
     TIA.

     Bill in Tehachapi
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html