Re: [TR] Top Gear

To: "'Triumph Friends of'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Top Gear
From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <cwnfot@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 23:23:10 -0500
I attended the premier showing of several segments and introduction to the
stars of the American Top Gear at the LV Hilton Wednesday evening during
SEMA in Las Vegas early November. My buddy fell asleep, neither of us found
it compelling. We did get free soda, popcorn and a Tee-Shirt though.

Buzz wasn't there, that would have been cool!

The Pawn Star guys were there somewhere but didn't go on stage.
Hey, did you see the NOS Cobra bare aluminum Cobra body someone brought
them, abandoned in a storage unit?
There's a story there for sure!

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag (LE7931E), 1974 Spitfire (FM14571U) and 1 rusty GT6 needing new
owner
"Reality, it's not what you think."

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html