[TR] Accurate Green Color Samples?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Accurate Green Color Samples?
From: <sportycars@britishcarweek.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:40:32 -0500
Hello listers,

I'm in the early stages of a 1964 Spitfire 4 restoration project, and doing
some research of green colors. I'm interested in Conifer Green (25) that was
used for that year, but there seems to be a wide variety of color variations
(found on the Internet) under that name. I'm thinking I may need to stop by my
local automotive paint shop and have them mix a small quantity to see what they
come up with, and then decide whether I like it or not.

Do any of you who have already been down this road know of any accurate color
samples available? Any paint suppliers that have a correct formula?

The Conifer color sample found at
http://www.triumphspitfire1500.co.uk/colours/  doesn't match others I have
found elsewhere.

Thanks for your help,