[TR] Giving thanks for many things

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Giving thanks for many things
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:07:23 -0500
...for your fellowship, and especially for the GT6 grearbox mating
smoothly with the engine and clutch this afternoon.  Okay so it did
take a few hours of persuasion.  Nevertheless, it is in regardless of
how long it took.

Yes, I know it is a day late.  Thanksgiving Day (not to be confused
with the day on which they hold the Macy's Day Parade) was spent with
old friends.  Today (as is every day) is still a day to give thanks.
For li'l ol' me working alone in a crowded, dark, and cold garage
getting the gearbox in is a major accomplishment, one I've done too
many times and never look forward to doing again.  With luck this
time will last more than a few years.

(Let us not forget the beer.  But not when driving is involved.)

Drive safe!

Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

Triumphs@autox.team.net