Re: [TR] TR3 Fog/Spot Lamp wiring

To: cfmtr3a@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Fog/Spot Lamp wiring
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:34:34 -0700
On 11/24/10, cfmtr3a@verizon.net <cfmtr3a@verizon.net> wrote:

> ...the wiring was "tied" beneath the bumper
> supports - routed behind the bumper & overrider to the lamps.  Very sloppy
> look...

Like the wires for the license plate lamps on the TR4?

Will probably look neater if run thru a plastic sheath.  On the TR4
rear they attached the license plate lamp wires to the black steel
bumper brackets using metal clips -- a route and method that might be
a bit more discreet for the driving lamps.

I suppose those holes in the supports were for drainage.  Even if
enlarged I would be concerned about wire chafing if run thru them.

Geo
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47