Re: [TR] prestige auto tops?- part deux

To: "John & Pat Donnelly" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] prestige auto tops?- part deux
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 09:25:52 -0700
On 11/8/10, John & Pat Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com> wrote:
> I would love to have a window that unzips on my tr4a (one zipper or two -
> don't care). Anybody know a company that does?

LBARCO sells them...

http://www.lbcarco.com/

Their website has changed and I had trouble finding the tops -- if I
read it right they now have tops that are for TR2-TR4A.  Hmmm.
Nevertheless, a call to them should reveal the truth.

I have one of their TR4 Zipper-Window tops that I got 2nd hand from a
lister here and really enjoy being able to open that rear window.  I
also really enjoy no top at all but when the wife agrees to a 1000
mile trip in AZ sunshine & wind it makes for a happier weekend with a
top overhead:

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TR4%20Zip%20Top.JPG

Geo
Triumphs@autox.team.net