Re: [TR] another view..........

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] another view..........
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 18:05:36 -0700
On 11/7/10 5:29 PM, Rich White wrote:

> I'm in the middle of the great unwashed middle of the country, but I have not
> seen anything except the huge round bales for several years.
> I think they have also signaled the end of the hay loft in the barns.

The big commercial folks get the big round bales but the country is
still full of folks who have 10 or less horses or mules, a few sheep or
goats who would have no way to carry one of those big bales in the back
of their pickup.

Just go to any local feed store and check out the bales they sell to
hobby farmers & ranchers.

Teriann

Who is still sad that she sent the mule to a new home.
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive