[TR] Pertronix - praise#4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Pertronix - praise#4
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 21:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
I asked if Pertronix would please send out another new brass distributor cap to
replace the bad one & to bill me for it. After a week later I checked home to
see if the parts had arrived, yet. I was told that the package did NOT arrive.
I then phoned Pertronix to ask if they had shipped the parts back yet, & if so,
then what was the estimated day of arrival? They said that they would find out
& phone me back. About 4 hr. later Marvin phoned me to give me the information
that I was requesting, alone with the tracking #. Sure enough, the package
arrived on said date with all that I had requested at NO CHARGE.
-Cosmo Kramer
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47