Re: [TR] TR4A - Hand brake button

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, guy@genfiniti.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A - Hand brake button
From: Ben Zwissler <bjzwissler@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 23:05:00 -0400
I had the same problem and hunted around the furniture parts section of
the local home supply stores and found a cap that's meant to go on a
chair leg or similar that has worked OK.  Not perfect, but not
noticeable either.  If you find a good source please post it.

Ben......

Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler@gmail.com
Columbus, IN
1966 Triumph TR4A
1973 MG Midget
1980 Triumph TR8
2007 Mazda RX8
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2003 Honda ST1300

On 11/3/2010 3:00 PM, triumphs-request@autox.team.net wrote:
> Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:50:41 -0500
> From: "Guy D. Huggins"<guy@genfiniti.com>
> Subject: [TR] TR4A - Hand brake button
> To:triumphs@autox.team.net,RedRiverTriumph@yahoogroups.com
>
> All,
>
> Does anyone have a spare hand brake button lying around they would be willing
> to part with?
> If not, does anyone know the dimensions so I can fabricate my own?
>
> I've got everything but that little button that goes on the end, and no
> supplier either has one to sell, or is unwilling to part with just the
> button.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Guy D. Huggins
> 1965 Triumph TR4A