[TR] Fwd: Re: VTR & Driving Requirements

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Fwd: Re: VTR & Driving Requirements
From: cfmtr3a@verizon.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:13:53 -0500 (CDT)
Try this again in plain text.

Except for the added time to inspect everything - I like this approach.   I
know of a couple cars that have heaters mounted that don't work.  They look
good and would pass 'visual inspection' but would not qualify 'as from the
showroom'.

and driving events could be 1 point each with a maximum of however many events
there might be.  The next question would be whether one driving event has
'priority' over another.  (presented in no particular order)
1) Driven to the meet
2) Funkhana
3) Autocross
4) TSD