Re: [TR] TR3 Door Draught Excluders

To: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Door Draught Excluders
From: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:16:55 -0500
I just put them on the leading and trailing edges.  Then the side panels go
over the flat fabric portion.

Be sure to cut back the rubber inside about 1/2" so you can tuck the fuzzy
fabric into the hole to finish it off.

Mobile Bill

On Oct 31, 2010, at 11:43 PM, William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net> wrote:

>     I recently purchased the fuzzy door seals from TRF that are the draft or
draught excluders. They have a cross section like a tadpole. Do they go all
the way around the door? I think that they might just go on the door's leading
edge. How are they attached? It looks like I just glue them on the inside of
the cockpit around the door, but I want to know what others have done.
>     I am amazed at how much more I enjoy the TR with the windshield sealed
up and a working heater. I was dying in it last year.