Re: [TR] Pertinox Wiring and General Comment

To: John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Pertinox Wiring and General Comment
From: Anthony Cascio <allegrorover@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:27:53 -0700
Not to add more confusion to the Pertronix issue, BUT......I have the Crane
unit on my TR3A, recently when I was having fits getting it to run properly I
installed a new Pertronix unit following the instructions, (which are really
easy) and the car only backfired a couple of times but wouldn't run at all.
I reconnected the Crane unit and it started right up.
I spoke to Dave from TRF and he told me to call the manufacturer directly to
solve the problem........haven't done that yet....but I will.
I'm sure all of this doesn't help, but I had to add my experience.

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L
allegrorover@mac.com