[TR] TR3 Hard Top Installation & Insulation

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Hard Top Installation & Insulation
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
     I've decided that after 18 years of TR3A ownership that it is time to
restore & install the original factory steel hard Top. I've got the top, all
the brackets, a new back window, new seals and a new headliner.
     I would like to insulate the top to help keep me warmer in the winter and
cooler on warm days. Most of the foil backed insulation I find looks like it
might be too thick and difficult to make look right around the rear window
seal. Have any other listers insulated their TR3 hard tops? What did you use
and how did it turn out?
     Are there any caveats or suggestions for restoring the hard top?
     TIA,

     Bill in Tehachapi

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html