Re: [TR] Timing Chain question

To: <KingsCreekTrees@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Timing Chain question
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:02:19 -0400
I would say it can be done but extremely - I mean EXTREMELY - difficult.
Radiator, fan/pulley setup, etc etc would have to come off.

Best to bite the bullet and take off the apron.  Check the front suspension,
steering, and everything else that 'crawls' at the front of the engine area
and be content/happy that you did.

Carl