Re: [TR] Car prices from back when

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Car prices from back when
From: John Wise <tr3a.60@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:29:15 -0700
Me too, a 67 Camaro.  It was my "2/Lt student pilot" car.  Kept it for 2
years, traded it for 69 Pontiac LeMans for my new wife & a 58 MGA that I drove
daily for 13 years, including daily round trips of over an hour each way in
the Pittsburgh, PA area through snow/ice up & down some significant hills! I
would wear my USAF winter flying suit & USAF parka to keep warm.  Ahhh, those
were the days!  :-)

John

On  16 Jun, 2010, at 10:54 PM, Joe Curry wrote:

> My first new car was a 67 Camaro.  Cost me $2250.
>
> Joe

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/spitlist@cox.net

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tr3a.60@gmail.com

John A. Wise