Re: [TR] Heat resistant paint

To: davidt@opentext.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Heat resistant paint
From: "v6spitfireguy@cox.net" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:24:09 -0400
Who did your ceramic coat?  I have had all my headers ceramic coated buy
Jet Hot and never had a problem.  The headers on the Spitfire were one of
the first set of headers that they ever coated many many years ago (over
twenty), and they still look great, just a slight dulling of the finish,
but I can certainly live with that.  The headers on the truck are only 7
years done, but they still look like new -- I wouldn't use any other method
and am surprised that yours didn't last -

Barry