[TR] TR4A Project

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4A Project
From: P Caffrey <pcaffrey@ymail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 21:14:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List,
I got my TR4A back home Thursday last week.  The 22 month project of
having it restored (partially restored--not body-off, no interior/cabin work,
no paint job) by a garage is over.  Now, I have to figure out how to correct
some oversights (although the mechanics did a very good job on the car)....The
link below shows how the car sits.  The body is too far above the front
wheels.  This may be springs as a friend suggested....Any thoughts on why the
front end is so high above the wheels?  Is it just springs?  Have others had
this problem?....As I get reacquainted with the car, I'll probably have more
questions.  Hope you don't mind.....Thanks everyone for seeing me through the
project and with great suggestions.
Pat
TR4A '67
1CTC/72746-L