[TR] Correct Alloy Oil Sump?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Correct Alloy Oil Sump?
From: <bill_beecher@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:04:41 -0600
My car came with the aluminum/alloy oil sump and just today I was noticing
that the part number in the casting is 501318 or 561318, but when I looked
in the parts manual it calls for p/s 301318.  Is this still the correct sump
for my car?  The sump was originally on a post 60,000 engine, but I have
since transferred it over to the original engine for this 1958 car.
(TS-30766)

TIA

Bill

Bill Beecher