[TR] 1959 TR3 project for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 1959 TR3 project for sale
From: bhardysmith@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 07:18:37 -0400
The time has come.  I came to the realization that I just don't have time to
do this.  I have a 1959 TR3 with a small mouth grill ( bought it that way).
The car is located in Bogalusa, LA (about an hour north of New Orleans and an
hour south of Hattiesurg MS).  Included is another TR3 with a seized motor,
but it has an overdrive transmission.  I am relocating to Alabama and jus
don't want to move them again.  If intrested, please email me at
bhardysmith@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Brian Smih

Triumphs@autox.team.net