Re: [TR]

To: =?utf-8?B?cm9iZXJ0IHJ1ZG9scGhp?= <robertrudolphi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR]
From: "lists" <lists@brits-n-pieces.com>
Date: 3 May 2010 18:56:58 +0200
Robert and all,

maybe you've heard about the 123ignition system, a fully electronical ignition
system built for many (not only) British cars while retaining the classic look
of a distributor.

We've specialized in converting original distributors to 123ignition having the
advantage of completely original look paired with the reliability of modern
electronics and keeping all mechanical functions (like the tach drive) of the
original.

For more info about the 123ignition and an example of a conversion of a Lucas
22D6 distributor have a look at

http://brits-n-pieces.com/shop/product_info.php/info/p7296

Kind regards

Eric
(Brits'n'Pieces)

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Von     robert rudolphi [robertrudolphi@yahoo.com]
An      Bill[anabil007@comcast.net]; Bob
Danielson[75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org]; triumphs@autox.team.net;
6pack@autox.team.net; n197tr4@cs.com
CC
Datum   03.05.2010 13:44:31
Betreff Re: [6pack] Best palace to have a TR6 Distributor rebuilt
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Hi Bob,

Would the tach work with the Pertronics unit?  I throught only the
Lucas had the Tach drive.

Thanks,

Robert