[TR] TR6 on TV

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 on TV
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:17:22 EDT
List,

We (believe or not, my wife actually spotted it almost as quickly as I
did!!!), spotted a red TR6 in the new TV series called Parenthood which airs on
 Tuesday evenings.

The character driving the car had his son in the passenger seat who had a
little stomach problem (threw up) in the car.  I think antique &  classic
cars are rented to movie & TV networks for shows......I  wouldn't mind having
my TR6 in a movie or as a snipet on a TV show but I'd  have to draw the line
on vomit on my nice light tan interior!!!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U