[TR] Fw: recovering seats

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Fw: recovering seats
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:57:37 -0500
Some issues with sending this email.   hopefully it will make it through
this time.

On  28 Jan, 2010, at 11:30 AM, cfmtr3a@verizon.net wrote:

John - I heard that lime green is in vogue right now.  :)    actually, mine
were unpainted and perhaps why they went south a long time ago.  I sprayed
my replacements with black Rustoleum about 15 years ago.    there is some
discoloration on the driver's side that appears to be the start of rust.   I
hadn't gotten around to that point in my project but was going to ask our
resident guru about powdercoating.  Fred?  Let me know what you do.  Also -
did you find a source for the tacking strip that goes around the base of the
back.

Carl - Tampa
1961 TR3A TS81802LO
Body Off Restoration