[TR] recovering seats

To: Triumph car discussion Sports <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] recovering seats
From: John A. Wise <60TR3A@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:05:07 -0700
I am finally getting around to recovering my TR3A seats.  I have only had my
Moss seat kits for 2 years. :-|  I have the one seat stripped down, I cleaned
up the springs and then sprayed them with Rust-Oleum Rust Reformer (a spray
version of naval jelly).  So my question is what type of spray paint would the
list suggest?  Is there any special need given the constant flexing if the
springs???  And since I need to run over to the Depot to buy the paint, is
there an appropriate color?

Thanks

John

John A. Wise