[TR] tr-3 front fenders

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] tr-3 front fenders
From: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:06:33 -0800 (PST)
I'm working on panel fitting specifically front fenders.  I've replaced the
lower 1/3rd of each fender and upon fitting, find that I'm not sure how the
bottom edge of the fender lines up with the outer sill under the door. (I made
my own patch panels therefore had to make my own bracket at the bottom of the
fender that attaches to the sill under the car).  hard to explain.lol I think I
got the brackets wrong.
I'm assuming that the front lower fender line along side the car lines up with
the outer sill under the door in a straight line.  In other words:  If I place
a straight edge alongside the car on the sill under the door.......
forward.................the front fender, lower edge, should line up alongside
that straight edge?  My fenders at the extreme front bottom ......corner?lol
seem to want to curve in toward the center of the car and I'm pretty sure thats
wrong but have no way to prove it.
Thanks for any help!

gary n

Suggested annual donation  $11.47