Re: [TR] [Fot] Wing or Side Fender Vents

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] [Fot] Wing or Side Fender Vents
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:52:33 -0500
20+ years ago I drove my TR3 without the tranny cover for one day.  The
amount of heat that blew through that opening would make me think that a
vent wouldn't hurt.   Not knowing the placement - I would expect it to be
fairly close to the inside corner of the firewall & inside fender.  It
should be fairly easy to close off a 'chute' between inner and outer
fenders.

If I hadn't just put in the hours I did on rebuilding the fenders on my '3 -
it might have been something to think about.