Re: [TR] Signs That You Might Be a Car Guy

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Signs That You Might Be a Car Guy
From: "Nolan" <opposumking@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 07:51:35 -0500
I knew I was in trouble when he got to the drawer full of nasty hose clamps
that I'll never use again, but can't stand to throw out because you just
never know.

OK, so I skipped seeing Grand Tourismo, but I was strongly tempted.  And I
really had no idea what it was about, and didn't  care.

Oh the dreams I entertain while perusing the classifieds.  How many times
have I gone "WOW!  Honey, look at this!".