[TR] Brew Swap

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Brew Swap
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 19:33:40 -0500
OK all you beer connoisseurs, in case you haven't seen it on the updated
schedule for Octobers VTR event at Jekyll Island we have worked in a "Marty's
Brew Swap 2" for Monday evening. Those of you who had a chance to attend
"Marty's Brew Swap 1" at the 2008 Ypsilanti convention will recall the
informal gathering of suds-heads that brought and shared their favorite
micro-brew from their part of the country as well as numerous home-brews
produced by fellow members. We will follow a similar format with the addition
of some sort of judged event for the home brewed elixirs. I am posting this
far in advance so you home brewers have a chance to make up your favorite
batch or try a couple of new ones in advance of the convention. Start your
brewing!

http://vtr2010.org/Schedule.php

Marty

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/