Re: [TR] Stag for sale

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Stag for sale
From: tomleavy@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:56:46 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Randall-

I see your point, so let me explain. I figured I'd just point folks in the
right direction, and if interested, it would be easy enough to find a Stag on
Ebay. Regarding treatment of bidders, I have excellent feedback, and that
reputation speaks for itself. I'm just trying to sell a car.

My apologies if I offended.

Sincerely, Tom

Thomas Leavy

Oceanport, NJ