[TR] tr3 adjustable steering wheel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] tr3 adjustable steering wheel
From: L1J1S@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:50:19 EDT
list. with reference to the adjustable steering wheel on a tr3. i need to
know the distance from the back of the steering wheel hub (bottle neck end)
to  the dash board. the steering wheel is in it's normal position (non
extended). i  am 5'4" and when i have the seat set in the upmost forward
position, the bottom  of the wheel is hitting my belly button. my waistline is
32".
the reason i have  the seat in the forward position is so that i can depress
the clutch all  the way in. i measured the base of the steering wheel
(bottleneck end) to the  dashboard and i came out with 3 1/2" (non-extended
position). is this correct or  incorrect?  regards,  larry schwartz
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377105x1201454426/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=JulystepsfooterNO115)

http://www.vtr.org