[TR] TR3A rear hubs

To: 'Triumphs' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3A rear hubs
From: Todd Richmond <twr@frii.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 21:09:00 -0600
Hi,

My son and I have moved on to the rear axles
and brakes on the TR3 while we continue to wait
for work to be done on the engine in the machine
shop.  So far, we have been able to remove the
rear brake drum and the axle nut from the shaft,
but the hub won't budge.  Shouldn't that just
come off with a wheel puller?  I cranked on it
with my puller and couldn't get it to move at
all, and my puller started to bend and warp,
which makes me think I may be missing something??

Is there something else necessary for getting
the hub off?

Thanks!

Todd Richmond
Fort Collins, Colorado