[TR] electric fuel valve recommendation

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] electric fuel valve recommendation
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:25:09 -0400
Can anybody point me to a link for a good electric solenoid valve for fuel
shutoff? I've geen getting some gas leakage through my carbs into the sump on
my TR6. I checked out the fuel pump and it certainly seems that the diaphragm
is good, so I suspect a carb float valve. It occurred to me that this would be
a good time to fit a solenoid valve to add safety and some anti-theft help.
I'll find the original problem too of course, but I was amazed at how fast the
sump filled.

Cheers,

Mark
1972 TR6