[TR] TR3 liners

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 liners
From: "KEVIN KEALTY" <kkealty@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 14:48:30 -0400
Hi all.

I am having no luck removing the cylinder liners from the block.  Between
using an air-hammer and a hammer and chisel I have managed to get one liner
up about 1/2 inch above the surface of the block.  I thought it would get
easier, but it hasn't.  The front of the car is on stands, so I can't get
that good a hammer-swing from the bottom.  I am thinking of having someone
weld an old bolt or scrap of metal to the top of the liner and use that to
try to pull it out.  I REALLY don't want to remove the engine.

Any ideas?
Thanks,

Kevin
'62 TR3B