Re: [TR] Fuel Pump

To: <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Fuel Pump
From: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 06:25:02 +0000
If an accident is bad enough to rupture your tank a shut off valve is
redundant.   I have a shut off valve mounted to the frame just under the front
of the drivers seat.  I extended the length of the valve shaft with a piece of
5/16" steel fuel line that protrudes through the floor of the car.  I threaded
the inside of the piece of fuel line with a tap that matched the threads on
the valve shaft.  Thus the handle for the shut off is in the passenger
compartment and I can easily shut off the fuel to the engine.  I used a 1/4"
ball type plumping valve.

Best regards,

Tom

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC thats right for you.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net