Re: [TR] THINGS THAT MIGHT LAST FOREVER"!

To: "'list Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] THINGS THAT MIGHT LAST FOREVER"!
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:13:50 -0700
> But it turns out the old one is as good as new!

Wasn't a TR, but I once changed rod bearings, main bearings and oil pump in
an engine that turned out to have nothing worse wrong with it than a failed
oil pressure sender.
D'oh!

It's good that your buffer has lasted so well, Paul.  The original one on my
TR3A rotted and broke many years ago, so I replaced it with a piece cut from
a heater hose.  Forgot all about that until I took the windshield off
recently.

-- Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net